Wednesday, July 27, 2016

New Colour Crafter Velvet Colors


Hello, it's been while that I wrote something. This time I'm going to show the new colors of ScheepjesColour Crafter Velvet. I love them so much, the new colors. I almost could not choose and have therefore decided to use 8 of the 12 new colors for my next project. But also three of the "old" colors. Which are after all still beautiful.

Hallo, dat is al weer een tijdje geleden dat ik iets heb geschreven. Ik ga deze keer de nieuwe kleuren van ScheepjesColour Crafter Velvet laten zien. Ik vind ze zo geweldig, die nieuwe kleuren. Ik kon bijna niet kiezen en heb daarom ook maar besloten om 8 van de 12 nieuwe kleuren te gebruiken voor m'n volgende project. Maar ook nog 3 van de 'oude' kleuren. Die zijn tenslotte ook nog steeds prachtig.



What I'm going to make, I will not tell yet. Next week, I'll show a little sneak peek. Will you come you back to see?

Wat ik hiervan ga maken ga ik nog niet vertellen. Volgende week laat ik een kleine sneak peek zien. Kom je dan weer terug om te kijken?






2 comments:

  1. Het zijn inderdaad mooie kleuren. Benieuwd wat het gaat worden :-))

    Lieve groetjes, Tinne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bitcoin investment has changed my life because I invested my bitcoin with Mr Olta Coin Whats'App : ?+1 (862) 358-5989? He is a professional trader and he help me trade my bitcoin and he can also help you. My first investment with Olta Coin, I profited up to $10,000 with my investment of $1,000 in the next 3 hours, what are you waiting for, what have you planned to achieve? Why not take that step now and contact Olta Coin on email: oltacoininvestment@outlook.com or Whats'App : ?+1 (862) 358-5989? and surely he will help you change your portfolio status.

    ReplyDelete